Monday, February 27, 2012

strolling while knitting...

strolling while knitting
Noontime walk merged with desire to complete the second sock.  See how long this thing is? Wish I could say it would go over my knee, but it'll be a substantial knee-high.  I'm thinking that eventually I'll have to make really really long socks, but let's face it, by the time I've gone this far, I'm ready for another project. LF, now that I'm taking a moment to reflect on this whole affair, it seems a tad bit odd that I would go walking with the weapon that practically took my cycling leg out for the season just yesterday.  What was I thinking?  Of cource, walking around with knitting needles provides me a hearty weapon if emergency presents itself.  Then again, my beloved needles in the hands of somebody else? Could be dangerous!

No comments:

Post a Comment