Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Swim Training

Sometimes when Ironmen athletes get to talking about their training, they don't say much about their swimming.  Here I am, three weeks post Ironman, and I'm already getting back into the water. Not a terribly daunting prospect, but the timing of swim workouts, for many of us, is a stressor. Here I am, waiting for Mark to pick me up at 5:17 AM. This is tough, and it never gets easier. By the time an evening engagement rolls around, I'm usually drooling....yawn.



1 comment:

  1. Those are some great shots. I especially appreciate your clever usage of color and composition.

    5:17?? Being as how I'm supposed to pick you up at 5:15, I realize now that I've been chronically late. Must be that drooling that I'm doing at 4:55 when the alarm goes off.

    ReplyDelete