Saturday, October 30, 2010

A day in Madison...

hmmm....do i know you?
 Another evil twin!  I was in Madison today for a conference on progressive education.  I met many interesting people, including someone who has lived in all of my places: East Bay, VT, OR, Madison.
When it was time to leave the conference, there it was, the car!  Witness: i heart Oregon; VT euro sticker; Vermont farmers buy local; keep Tahoe  blue; OR license plate; OR public broadcasting, and of course the roof rack.
here we go again!

The upshot of the day was fabulous. Great conference and great people.  Well spent time with my own colleagues.  I gave a presentation on safe and inclusive Physical Education.  It's always great to get adults running around, playing things like "everybody's it".

No comments:

Post a Comment