Sunday, March 13, 2011

Don't it always seem to go...

Yesterday I finally got out on the bike with the guys. It felt good, but today a giant cup of coffee and the remainder of Romeo & Juliet with the girls seemed the way to go.  Later on I jumped on the trainer and pondered the end of all things.  The end of Battlestar Galactica is one that I'm struggling with.  This was a month long love affair that I will always cherish.  Kara Thrace, you provide inspiration for kick-ass girls everywhere!

Katee Sackhoff as Starbuck
And, well, now that BG is finished I need to find another entertainment source to fuel hours of trainer time.  YouTube, anyone? The possibilities are endless.  I find myself sucked into another vortex of looking back at the '70s and childhood. Where else would I go right now?  Look at Joni, she's so lovely and timeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment