Saturday, September 18, 2010

Here I am!

OK, anyone would feel unencumbered here.

 It's been eight or nine long years since I was sitting on the washer/dryer in Vermont and Peter and I were brainstorming some sort of business idea for me.  I was actively coaching clients and my practice was growing, I had a web presence, a class, and I was reaching for the next level.  We stumbled upon the idea that presenting myself as removed, perhaps even above all of the baggage and worries that most of us drag around, well, what better than being "The Unencumbered Woman"?  Peter and I, to this day, argue about who came up with the phrase first, was it, indeed, He or I?  I suppose we'll never know.

minivan AND unencumbered...is it possible???

1 comment:

  1. "minivan AND unencumbered...is it possible???"

    Not bloody likely. The only reason anyone has a minivan is to schlepp around gear and kids, both of which are eminently encumbering. The kids are worth it, though.

    ReplyDelete