Thursday, November 11, 2010

Birkenstock!


yes, it's the toe sock, so i can wear year 'round!
I LOVE my new Birkenstocks.  If you are like me and haven't worn a pair in a few years, give them a try. You will remember why Birkenstock has the best foot bed, ever.  I wear these all the time, around the house, outside--they feel great after my monster Florence Runs.  In fact, I'm so happy to be running here on the Oregon Coast that I've exceeded my usual mileage and was forced to take a rest day today.  Yes, forced!
Must be away from home, this never happens in Ol' Oak Park.  I'm going to walk to my appointment today with my friend the social worker...


Ashby loves the jewels

Happy Feet
My feet have been giving me plenty of grief, lately, so we're hoping that this is the break I need.  Yes, these feet have carried me through a hearty week of training: Monday: steady 6.1 miles; Tuesday: easy 4.4 w/Kris followed w/easy 6.1 (oops, that was 10.5, too much for Tuesday); Wednesday: long run 12 all through Florence with stops at Fred Meyer and town parks; Thursday: rest day and knitting first pair of socks, ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment